General Clerk II - ANG Mailroom
|Title:||General Clerk II - ANG Mailroom|
|Location:||Army National Guard, Arlington|
|AbilityOne Requirement:||Yes, Documented Disability Required|
**** Candidates with Disabilities, Rehab referrals or internal candidates only ****
The General Clerk II selects appropriate methods from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations of a limited number of substantive guides and manuals.
This individual is responsible for delivering and picking up various documents, packages and other items. Shall be available for unscheduled runs as required; assists in mailroom operations; and, acts as back up.
- Makes delivery and pick-up runs daily to scheduled locations at specified time in accordance with delivery schedule.
- Obtains receipts for items delivered as required.
- Keeps log of schedule and deliveries.
- Acts as back up for the Central Receiving Clerk.
- Performs mailroom duties as assigned.
- Responsible for safety within scope of work by proper use of equipment and adherence to safety policies.
Possess the ability to pass a background check. High School diploma and/or equivalent plus minimum two (2) yeas relevant work experience in mailroom activities. Must project a positive and professional image to the public and co-workers. Lifting/moving 50-100 lbs. occasionally.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications